Blackened Black Drum Fish January 15 2016
Blackened Black Drum Fish
- 3 Filets of Black Drum Fish (Or Red Fish)
- 2 Gringos Chupacabra Cajun Blend
- 1 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Lemon
- In a small bowl, pour melted butter over each filet of fish until they are completely coated on both sides.
- Season the filets liberally with 2 Gringos Chupacabra Cajun Blend on both sides.
- Heat up the cast iron skillet for about 12 minutes. For blackened fish, you do not need to add any oil.
- Place the filets on the hot skillet directly (no oil).
- Cook for approximately 2 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Drizzle melted butter over the fish while it's cooking.
- Take the fish off the skillet and garnish with lemon.