Wings-N-Things Recipe August 19 2015
It's time for a spicy wings recipe that is just finger-lickin' good!
- 15-20 Wing Portions (I like drummies)
- 10-12 Thighs (bone-in/skin-on)
- 1/4 Cup Chupacabra “Marigate”
- 1/4 Cup Paul Newman's Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Liberal amount of Chupacabra Cajun Blend
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Tabasco Sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- 1 Stick "Real Butter" (melted)
- Put the wings and thighs in a 2 gallon baggie with all other ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight if possible).
- Remove from baggie and place the wings and thighs on a cookie sheet. DO NOT throw away the liquid.
- Season liberally with Chupacabra Cajun Blend.
- Place on the pit at 325 degrees, in indirect heat for 1 1/2 hours.
- After the chicken is turned the first time, baste with remaining liquid every 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pit when it turns golden brown and when the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!
Let us know how you liked this recipe!