Chupacabra Chalupas Recipe January 21 2015
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 lb Hamburger Meat
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Chupacabra Rub (or to taste)
- 1 Tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tsp. chili powder (Gephardt’s)
- 1/2 Head of Lettuce
- 1-2 Tomatoes
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 Cup of Cheese (grated)
- 1-2 Avocado (sliced)
- 6-8 Corn Tortilla Shells
- Heat oil in skillet and add meat along with Chupacabra Rub and cumin.
- After 3-4 minutes add onion and cook until meat is done.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a tortilla shell spread a desired amount of refried beans, then top with meat and desired amount of cheese.
- Place on cookie sheet in pre-heated oven until cheese has melted. Add lettuce, tomatoes, avocado as desired.