Zucchini Boats Recipe January 21 2015
- 3 Zucchini Squash (halved)
- 2-15 Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tsp. Chupacabra Rub
- 1 Tbsp. Basil (chopped)
- 2 Tsp. Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- Trim the bottom of the zucchini so it will sit flat on cookie sheet.
- Scoop out the “meat” of the zucchini, add bread crumbs and place in skillet with butter and Chupacabra Rub and heat.
- Place back in boat and top with tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese and basil. Place in pre-heated 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool 2 minutes.